ACA Awareness Day
Brought to you by your Southern Nevada Intergroup
“BECOMING YOUR OWN LOVING PARENT”
Date: Sunday, July 15, 2018
Location: St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus 8280 W. Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas. Aljian Conference rooms – basement.
• 9:30 am Check in / Registration
• 10:00 – 11:30 am A workshop on Learning how to Love Yourself. The Solution: Becoming Your Own Loving Parent by Esau
• 11:30 – 12:30 pm Lunch: beverages and lite sandwiches supplied. Those with special diet needs are encouraged to bring their lunch.
• 12:30 – 2:00 pm Go deeper individually and as a community into an experiential process that will give you the opportunity to discover and develop a closer relationship with a loving inner parent. By Barbara
• 2:00 – 3:15 pm ACA Meeting (Open Meeting)
• 3:15 pm Closing Prayer
A donation of $5 is suggested to support costs. No one will be turned away if you wish not to donate. Ours is a community of inclusivity.
PLEASE REGISTER by July 10 by emailing ACASoNvWorkshops@Gmail.com so that we can ensure we have sufficient chairs, supplies and snacks for all.
NEW: ACA So Nv Intergroup Website: http://www. BattleBornACA.com
Join us on our private ACA So Nv Facebook group:
ACA World Service Organization Website: www.adultchildren.org